project and program management
Project, Program and Portfolio Management is our most mature and active practice area. Long-term InSync resources work with customers and team members to ensure the best customer experience. Our senior resources are active with the Project Management Institute and have written articles, books, and papers on project management topics. These resources help screen and develop new resources coming in while supporting our project managers in the field through coaching and training.
We have multi-industry international expertise and experience in all of the project and program management process areas including:
- Project initiation including creating a charter and preparing a project plan
- Effort estimation using multiple methods to minimize schedule risk
- Effective scheduling and management of resource allocation and loading
- Stakeholder engagement and expectation management
- Identifying key performance indicators, both current status and predictive
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Issue tracking and management
- Change control (technical, programmatic and organizational)
- Multi-level reporting using status reports, dashboards and balanced scorecards
- The use of various execution models including Agile, Waterfall, RUP, etc.