At InSync we expand on the skills and expertise developed and utilized in one discipline to benefit other disciplines. In our Enterprise and Solution Architecture practice, we apply what we have learned through Agile development to enhance this practice. From Business Strategy Mapping and Policy Review, we understand how individual parts of the IT infrastructure contribute to the support of business processes and fulfillment of the organization’s strategy.
We add value to your architecture by using Process Value techniques to identify risks, gaps and effect on IT Architecture. Through Capability Analysis, we review the current capabilities of in-house, vendor and partner technology and organization to identify any gaps or risk areas that may impact the business’s goals and map owners to those risks to mitigate them.
We are well-versed and ready to assist you with:
- Roadmaps – Developing and mapping long term initiatives to address business goals.
- Roadmap / Architecture Governance – Review projects/programs to ensure adherence to roadmaps and policy.
- Virtualization (e.g., VMware, but also various cloud offerings)
- Networking (e.g., LAN, WAN, cloud offerings), typical vendor: Cisco
- Document management (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, OpenText)
- Web Servers / Development Environments (e.g., IIS, .NET, Java, Rails)
- Security (e.g., firewalls, security practices, cloud access)
- Deployment (e.g., desktop application, Web App, Mobile app)
- Mobile work force (e.g., tablets / phones, secure connections)
- Server support